You are invited to a life changing workshop with best-selling author Mark Samuel
A one-day workshop for anyone that wants to create abundance and success now!
As a result of participating in Making Yourself Indispensable, you will come away with new insights, inspiration and a clear roadmap for raising standards of success. Becoming indispensable is about “playing big,” increasing one’s value proposition, and staying focused on those priorities that ensures results in the midst of many distractions that come upon us. You will come away with clear commitments for improving performance, communication, leadership and teamwork, and the motivation to take action on your commitments. The beauty of this unique approach is that you don’t have to be perfect to be successful. Using proactive recovery plans, you can make mistakes, get off-track and still achieve successful results.
You will learn how to:
Apply the Personal Accountability Model to transform any limiting beliefs, behaviors or simply feeling stuck into Accountable responses that will achieve higher levels of excellence
Develop a Picture of Success and learn how to use that Picture to inspire and guide your future in a way to realize your aspirations
Apply “Proactive Recovery Plans” to quickly and effectively turn mistakes and mishaps into opportunities for learning and improvement
Learn the 5-step process for holding others accountable with support that builds relationships and increases the confidence necessary to be successful
Learn to make choices that represent “Playing Big”, being “We-Centered”, leveraging your “Priorities” and “Adapting” to change in addition to getting past your “walls of fear” to excel beyond your expectations.
Date and time: 8am – 5pm March 26, 2012
Location: Marina Del Rey Hotel, Marina Del Rey, CA
Special Introductory Cost: $197 plus receive an advanced copy of new book, workbook and lunch included!
Students & Active or Former Military attend for $50! Must show valid ID at Registration.
Special Offer: The first 20 people also get a Complementary Pass to bring a friend if Registered by March 20, 2012 and book, workbook and lunch is still included for both of you! Seating is going fast and is extremely limited so sign up now. (2 for 1 does not apply for students and military). Registration Extended until 5pm PST 3/22/12!
After a comprehensive self-assessment, you create your own practical Personal Picture of Success that describes specific attitudes, behaviors and actions that represents transformational improvement in achieving results and positive, trusting relationships. Based on your Picture of Success, you will apply the Personal Accountability Model as a roadmap for realizing your vision that has assisted thousands of others in achieving their goals and dreams.
Based on your Picture of Success, you will facilitate and participate in an “accountability-based” questioning process that is used for self-coaching and coaching others to find their own solutions for resolving challenges that have prevented greater success.
Becoming indispensable cannot be achieved without the support of others. You will learn to create accountable agreements whether in partnership or when delegating. More importantly, you will learn to hold others accountable in a supportive manner, so that others learn and rise to new levels of performance and responsiveness.
Finally, you learn to live outside of your “comfort zone” and create a “safety zone” of discomfort for leading change and thriving with uncertainty. And, you learn the secret for getting through the “wall of fear” that prevents people from realizing their dreams. Based on your picture of success and all that you learned throughout the day, you will identify those actions that will leverage your strengths and address your challenges to achieve a new level of success.
8:00 – 8:30 Registration
8:30 – 9:00 Introduction
- Making Yourself Indispensable as a way of life
- Application Activity: Assessing your level of indispensability
9:00 – 10:00 Making Yourself Indispensable
- Six Choices for becoming indispensable
- Purpose Driven
- Play Big
- We Centered
- Priority Focused
- Value Others
- Application Activity: Self-Discovery Questions for raising your level of indispensability
10:00 – 10:15 Break
10:15 – 11:00 Personal Accountability: The Roadmap to Success
- What do you mean “Be Accountable”
- The Personal Accountability Model
- Application Activity: Exploring Victim and Accountable Behaviors
11:00 – 12:00 Taking Ownership for Your Success
- Creating your Personal Picture of Success
- Application Activity: Creating and sharing your picture of success
- Application Activity: Personal Accountability Assessment
- Application Activity: Using Accountability-Based Questions for self-coaching and coaching others
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
12:45 – 2:15 Holding Others Accountable in a Supportive Manner
- Four traps to being accountable and holding others accountable
- Accountable delegation and agreements with shared accountability
- Holding others accountable in a supportive manner
- Application Activity: Holding others accountable in a supportive manner
2:15 – 2:30 Break
2:30 – 3:00 Accountable Customer/Client Service
- Application Activity: Improving customer/client satisfaction
- Application Activity: Improving team relationships
3:00 – 4:15 Managing Personal Change and Taking Action
- The Three Zones of Change and moving out of the “Comfort Zone”
- Overcoming the “Walls of Fear”
- Application Activity: Taking Action for success with support and celebration
- “Proactive Recovery Plans” for ensuring and sustaining success
- Application Activity: Celebration Party
4:15 – 4:30 Close
We’re Sorry. Registration is now closed.
Please enter your information below to be notified of the
next “Making Yourself Indispensable Workshop”
The one-day workshop for Entrepreneurs, Managers and Employees will be held on March 26, 2012 at the Marina del Rey Hotel
Directions to Marina del Rey Hotel
From the 405 Freeway (also known as San Diego freeway)
From the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Offers subject to change or cancellation at any time.