What do you believe is possible for your life?
What do you really want to create in your life?
Would you like to know how to overcome the obstacles
that have held you back?
Mark Samuel has been helping companies and individuals change their lives and create measurable results. In his newest book, named “Best New Business Book,” Making Yourself Indispensable – The Power of Personal Accountability, Mark gives you insights and tools to claim your power and shift your life.
MARK SAMUEL is a “practical visionary” and CEO of IMPAQ , an award-winning international consulting firm that guides individuals and organizations in achieving measurable breakthrough results, through a unique system that links Execution, Culture and Deliverables.
As a top “systems thinker” Mark developed a unique approach for diagnosing root causes for the most complex challenges and his rapid approach to achieving unparalleled and sustainable results. In his workshops, in Europe and North and South America, Mark has moved audiences to effective action with his engaging, inspirational, humorous, interactive and thought-provoking presentations.
Mark’s work with individuals has effected long-term positive, profitable improvement in Fortune 500 companies worldwide, including:
- The Royal Bank of Canada
- Chevron Corporation
- American Express
- Kaiser Permanente
- Honda Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- The University of California at Berkeley
- Habitat for Humanity
- Women for Women
- and numerous other organizations.
Mark is the best-selling author of the acclaimed Creating the Accountable Organization and just released his newest book, Making Yourself Indispensable: the Power of Personal Accountability.
Here’s what people are saying about his latest book:
“A terrific operations manual for getting and staying in the driver’s seat of life.”
~ David Allen, Author of Getting Things Done and Productivity Consultant ~
“Making Yourself Indispensable is an inspiring guide to being accountable in all aspects of your life – from work to home to relationships. This new edition only adds to the book’s value as a roadmap to achievement and a source of practical wisdom.”
~ Arianna Huffington / Founder of the Huffington Post / Author of On Becoming Fearless..in Love, Work and Life ~
If you want to change your results in your life, choose to do something different.
Find out how to Become Indispensable
and Discover The Power of Personal Accountability Now!
“Our mission is to teach youth the three new R’s: Respect, Resiliency, and Responsibility. An underlying value for achieving this end is personal accountability. The concepts and methods taught in this book are practical and valuable for teenagers and anyone guiding teenagers to become future leaders and responsible citizens.”
~ Stu Semigran / President and Co-Founder, EduCare Foundation ~
How you, your management team and every employee will benefit from reading Making Yourself Indispensable
- Each person regardless of role will be inspired and take ownership for “raising the bar” on their performance, communication and teamwork.
- Practical assessments and tools will be used by managers and their teams to improve the standards of quality, safety, productivity, and customer service.
- Respect, trust, teamwork and taking initiative to solve problems will replace the blame-game and delegating up to solve problems.
- Each person will come away believing in themselves, empowered to make a difference and excited to contribute to everyone’s success in support of making the organization more successful
- People will learn a humanistic and positive approach to accountability that creates an environment of “shared accountability” and support.
- Projects will be better executed, priorities will remain the focus of everyone’s energy and effort, and critical thinking will be developed at all levels of the organization.
- Each person will take responsibility with a clear roadmap for developing their career and creating work-life balance at the same time
“Here at the University of Santa Monica it is essential that we provide a sacred and supportive educational environment within which each student can achieve significant and lasting personal and professional goals. I am pleased to see that Mark has put the principles and keys to paper that he has been using with our staff for over 10 years to assist us in attaining and maintaining a high level of accountability.”
~ H. Ronald Hulnick, Ph.D., President, University of Santa Monica and co-author of Loyalty To Your Soul: The Heart of Spiritual Psychology ~
Now is your chance to Become Indispensable and Discover The Power of Personal Accountability!
Pass this on to the people you care about so they too can Become Indispensable and Discover The Power of Personal Accountability!
For bulk orders of 25 or greater, call 1-323-969-0088 x204 for discounts.